- 1 package (8 quarts) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 jar (6 ounces) nondairy coffee creamer
- 3-3/4 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Place all ingredients in a very large bowl or kettle. Stir until well blended. Store in airtight container or pack into small gift containers. To serve, add 1/4 cup chocolate mix to 2/3 cup hot water. Yield: 3 quarts mix.
Originally published as Hot Chocolate Mix in Country Woman November/December 1991, p35
Reviews for Holiday Hot Chocolate Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review