- mixture cools to 120°-130°, stirring occasionally. Add to
- dry ingredients; beat just until moistened. Add egg; beat until
- smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a firm dough (dough
- will be sticky).
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Knead in mozzarella cheese. Place in a large bowl
- coated with cooking spray, turning once to coat the top. Cover and
- let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/4 hours.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 24
- pieces. Shape each into a ball. Place in a 13x9-in. baking pan
- coated with cooking spray; brush milk over rolls.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over
- tops. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 119 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 228 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 starch.