With the chopped red and green peppers, this dish is perfect for Christmastime. And you don't have to worry about leftovers—there never seem to be any.—Russell Moffett, Irvine, California
- 2 packages (2 pounds each) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 5 cups (20 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 cups (32 ounces) sour cream
- 2 small green peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Transfer to two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Hash Brown Bake in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p54
Reviews for Holiday Hash Brown Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review