Holiday Ham with Pineapple Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (12 to 14 pounds), spiral-cut or thinly sliced
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) pineapple juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 20 to 30 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1. Place ham in a roasting pan. Slowly pour pineapple juice over ham so it runs between slices. Spoon pineapple over ham. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cloves. Add raisins to pan juices. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Discard cloves. Cover and bake ham at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, basting every 20 minutes. Yield: 24-28 servings.
1 serving (8 ounces) equals 348 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 1,322 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Ham with Pineapple
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer