Holiday Ham with Pineapple Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (12 to 14 pounds), spiral-cut or thinly sliced
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) pineapple juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 20 to 30 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Place ham in a roasting pan. Slowly pour pineapple juice over ham so it runs between slices. Spoon pineapple over ham. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cloves. Add raisins to pan juices. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Discard cloves. Cover and bake ham at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, basting every 20 minutes. Yield: 24-28 servings.
Reviews for Holiday Ham with Pineapple
Sort By :
"Very simple to make. My family asks for this ham every year for Christmas."
"Love those spiral-cut hams! And this recipe is easy and elegant. Even better, it's a do-ahead, so you can serve a great-looking entree with a minimum of fuss. Everyone will think you're a great cook, even if (like me) you're not."