Holiday Ham Slices Recipe
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 to 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 slices (6 to 8 ounces each) fully cooked ham
- 1. In a large skillet, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add ham; cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve sauce with ham. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 106 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Holiday Ham Slices
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.