"My family loves this dressy treatment for ham, so I keep extra cranberry sauce on hand at holiday time," reports Marilou Robinson of Portland, Oregon.
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 4 to 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 slices (6 to 8 ounces each) fully cooked ham
- In a large skillet, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add ham; cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve sauce with ham. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Ham Slices in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p56
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Holiday Ham Slices
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review