Holiday Ham Ring
I always seem to have one of these ham rings in the freezer to share with neighbors during difficult times. Its country-style taste reminds folks of Grandma's kitchen.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, ground
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. On a 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pan, shape meat mixture into a 9-1/2-in.-diameter ring.
- Combine soup, vinegar, brown sugar and mustard; pour half over ham
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Pour remaining soup
- mixture over the top; bake 30 minutes longer or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°-170°. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 368 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,311 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.