Holiday Ham Ring Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, ground
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. Combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. On a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, shape meat mixture into a 9-1/2-in.-diameter ring. Combine soup, vinegar, brown sugar and mustard; pour half over ham ring.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Pour remaining soup mixture over the top; bake 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 368 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 1,311 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Ham Ring
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer