Holiday Green Beans Recipe
"To make my green beans more festive for the holidays, I add dried cranberries," notes field editor Darlene Brenden of Salem, Oregon. "The touch of sweet honey complements the orange peel and tart cranberries."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cook the green beans according to package directions, adding the orange peel during cooking; drain. Add the cranberries, bacon and honey; toss to combine. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Green Beans in Taste of Home December/January 2007, p47
Reviews for Holiday Green Beans(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >