Holiday Glazed Ham
This easy glaze is sure to complement any holiday ham. I serve the remaining glaze on the side. —Tammy Harris, Deltona, Florida
15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-3/4 hours
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (5 pounds)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup apple jelly
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 325° for 1-1/4 hours.
- For glaze, melt the butter in a saucepan; stir in flour until smooth.
- Stir in the jelly, brown sugar, orange juice, sugar, cinnamon,
- nutmeg and cloves. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth.
- Brush some of the glaze over ham. Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until
- a meat thermometer reads 140°. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before
- slicing. Simmer the remaining glaze and serve with ham. Yield: 15
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (5 ounces) equals 325 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 1,634 mg sodium,