Holiday Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (about 6 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a clove in each diamond. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/2 hours.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a small saucepan, combine pineapple juice, preserves, mustard and allspice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon half of the glaze over ham. Secure pineapple slices and cherries on top and sides of ham with toothpicks.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting twice with remaining glaze. Yield: 16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Holiday Glazed Ham(3)
Sort By :
not enough tasre to it you have much better
very easy and tasty
This is the glaze I have been using for years. My husband raves to everyone about how great my ham is. I haven't even thought about making a different glaze since I found this recipe. It's sweet, but not overwhelming.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >