Holiday Gelatin Mold Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water,divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 2 medium firm bananas
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a bowl, dissolve lime gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and enough cold water to measure 1 cup; add to dissolved gelatin. Cut pineapple slices in half; arrange on the bottom of a 12-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Pour a small amount of lime gelatin over the pineapple; refrigerate until set. Add remaining lime gelatin; refrigerate until firm. In a small bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Refrigerate until partially set. Beat until light and fluffy.
- 3. In another small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in the mayonnaise. Fold in whipped gelatin; pour over lime layer. Refrigerate until firm.
- 4. Dissolve raspberry gelatin in remaining boiling water. Slice bananas; place over lemon layer. Carefully spoon the raspberry gelatin over bananas. Refrigerate until firm or overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 131 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Gelatin Mold
"This is a delicious gelatin mold. It's also very pretty and it's great for company."