Ring in the holidays with this creamy treat that pairs extra-thick pudding crunchy cookie crumbs. "The individual servings look so festive yet come together quite easily," writes Mesa, Arizona's Anita Beaty.
Featured In: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
- 12 Pirouette cookies or cookies of your choice
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 squares)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold eggnog, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 to 3 teaspoons rum extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Whipped topping
- Crush four cookies; set remaining cookies aside for garnish. In a small bowl, combine the crushed cookies, graham cracker crumbs and butter. Divide among eight serving dishes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in 1 cup eggnog. Add the milk, pudding mix, extract, nutmeg and remaining eggnog. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup into each dish. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped topping and reserved cookies. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Eggnog Pudding in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p57
Reviews for Holiday Eggnog Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review