- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggnog, sour cream and pie spice. Fold in whipped topping; spread into crust. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Holiday Eggnog Pie
Sort By :
"Very creamy, the hubby even asked me to make another one. And he doesn't like eggnog. Really has the taste of eggnog."
"This is such a delicious pie. Made one of these yesterday. The egg nog I used was "Southern Comfort" Vanilla spice and I used French Vanilla "Cool Whip". Will definitely make again, so easy and very refreshing"
"It was a hit on Thanksgiving!"
"Made this for desert on Christmas, everyone loved it! Super easy to make!"
"My family really likes this recipe, and I didn't change a thing! I found it in the Dec/Jan 2011 magazine and appreciated I could find a fresh copy for my recipe book. Delicious and Quick. JoAnne- MI"