Holiday Eggnog Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggnog, sour cream and pie spice. Fold in whipped topping; spread into crust. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Holiday Eggnog Pie(25)
Sort By :
My family really likes this recipe, and I didn't change a thing! I found it in the Dec/Jan 2011 magazine and appreciated I could find a fresh copy for my recipe book. Delicious and Quick. JoAnne- MI
This is so easy to make and apparently easy top eat. I took it to a luncheon. Before I could get through the line to the desserts, it was all gone!!!
Taste just like eggnog only frozen. It was a hit with everyone. Yummy.
Fast, easy, delicious. Always get requests for the recipie.
The teachers at my husband's school loved this last year and demanded that I make it again this year and this time provide the recipe! They do not usually request recipes since they are easy enough to look up online anymore, but want this on in order to replicate it exactly!