- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggnog, sour cream and pie spice. Fold in whipped topping; spread into crust. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Holiday Eggnog Pie
Sort By :
It was a hit on Thanksgiving!
Made this for desert on Christmas, everyone loved it! Super easy to make!
My family really likes this recipe, and I didn't change a thing! I found it in the Dec/Jan 2011 magazine and appreciated I could find a fresh copy for my recipe book. Delicious and Quick. JoAnne- MI
This is so easy to make and apparently easy top eat. I took it to a luncheon. Before I could get through the line to the desserts, it was all gone!!!
Taste just like eggnog only frozen. It was a hit with everyone. Yummy.