Holiday Eggnog Pie
With pumpkin pie spice and eggnog, this creamy, dreamy pie has fantastic flavor. “I created this one day when trying to use up a few things I had on hand. Everyone loved it!” —Shirley Darger, Colorado City, Arizona
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and confectioners'
- sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggnog, sour cream and pie spice.
- Fold in whipped topping; spread into crust. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer
- 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 253 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 179 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.