Holiday Eggnog Mix
Eggnog fans will be thrilled to receive this convenient mix. It lasts for up to 6 months, so creamy glassfuls can keep on coming throughout the winter season.
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and
- pulse until blended. Store in airtight containers in a cool dry
- place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare eggnog: Place 1/3 cup mix in a glass. Stir in 3/4 cup milk
- until blended. Yield: 18 servings (6 cups eggnog mix).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup prepared eggnog equals 267 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 398 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.