Holiday Eggnog Mix Recipe
Eggnog fans will be thrilled to receive this convenient mix. It lasts for up to 6 months, so creamy glassfuls can keep on coming throughout the winter season. —Melissa Hansen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and pulse until blended. Store in airtight containers in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- 2. To prepare eggnog: Place 1/3 cup mix in a glass. Stir in 3/4 cup milk until blended. Yield: 18 servings (6 cups eggnog mix).
3/4 cup prepared eggnog: 267 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0g fiber), 17g protein .
Reviews for Holiday Eggnog Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC