Holiday Eggnog Mix Recipe
Eggnog fans will be thrilled to receive this convenient mix. It lasts for up to 6 months, so creamy glassfuls can keep on coming throughout the winter season.
- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and pulse until blended. Store in airtight containers in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare eggnog: Place 1/3 cup mix in a glass. Stir in 3/4 cup milk until blended. Yield: 18 servings (6 cups eggnog mix).
Originally published as Holiday Eggnog Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p167
Reviews for Holiday Eggnog Mix(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review