Holiday Dessert Topper Recipe
Ready-made toppings can't compare to this smooth confection CT's cooks spiced with cinnamon and vanilla. And since it requires only four ingredients, it's a breeze to whip up and add in generous dollops to desserts. Try it on Honey Pumpkin Pie and Harvest Apple Cheesecake.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:48 servings
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until soft peaks form. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve with desserts such as pies and cakes. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 39 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC