Holiday Dessert Topper
Ready-made toppings can't compare to this smooth confection CT's cooks spiced with cinnamon and vanilla. And since it requires only four ingredients, it's a breeze to whip up and add in generous dollops to desserts. Try it on Honey Pumpkin Pie and Harvest Apple Cheesecake.
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until soft peaks form. Serve
- immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve with desserts such
- as pies and cakes. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 39 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.