Holiday Dessert Topper Recipe
Ready-made toppings can't compare to this smooth confection CT's cooks spiced with cinnamon and vanilla. And since it requires only four ingredients, it's a breeze to whip up and add in generous dollops to desserts. Try it on Honey Pumpkin Pie and Harvest Apple Cheesecake.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until soft peaks form. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve with desserts such as pies and cakes. Yield: 3 cups.
1 tablespoon: 39 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Holiday Dessert Topper
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC