Holiday Dessert Topper Recipe
Ready-made toppings can't compare to this smooth confection CT's cooks spiced with cinnamon and vanilla. And since it requires only four ingredients, it's a breeze to whip up and add in generous dollops to desserts. Try it on Honey Pumpkin Pie and Harvest Apple Cheesecake.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat until soft peaks form. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve with desserts such as pies and cakes. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Holiday Dessert Topper in Country Woman November/December 2000, p9
Reviews for Holiday Dessert Topper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review