Holiday Cranberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 1. In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil for 12-15 minutes on each side or a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, salad dressing and soup mix. Cover and microwave on high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 523 calories, 31g fat (7g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 1097mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Holiday Cranberry Pork Chops
"I prefer to bake rather than microwave, bake at 350 degrees for 45 min to an hour depending on the size and type of meat portions. This is SO delicious and versatile, you can use this sauce on chicken, and you can use Catalina or Russian salad dressing instead of French."