Holiday Cranberry Pork Chops
I love to serve pork. Not only is it delicious, but it cooks up in no time. That's why this recipe are popular in our house...particularly around the holidays.—Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons onion soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil for 12-15 minutes on each
- side or a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cranberry sauce,
- salad dressing and soup mix. Cover and microwave on high 1-1/2 to 2
- minutes or until heated through. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 523 calories, 31 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 1,097 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.