I love to serve pork. Not only is it delicious, but it cooks up in no time. That's why this recipe are popular in our house...particularly around the holidays.—Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons onion soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil for 12-15 minutes on each side or a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, salad dressing and soup mix. Cover and microwave on high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Pork Chops in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p6
Reviews for Holiday Cranberry Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review