This cranberry jam is one I make at Christmas for family and friends. I especially like serving it for brunch, along with muffins or toast and fruit. —Sandee Berg, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium orange, peeled and broken into sections
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- In a food processor, coarsely process cranberries and orange sections. Place in a Dutch oven with strawberries and sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pectin. Skim off the foam. Carefully ladle into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 5 half-pints.
Originally published as Holiday Cranberry Jam in Country Woman September/October 1992, p33
Reviews for Holiday Cranberry Jam
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review