Holiday Cranberry Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. In another bowl, combine cranberry sauce and remaining water; add gelatin mixture and lemon juice. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray; refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped cream; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over gelatin mixture; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Holiday Cranberry Gelatin Salad(5)
Sort By :
This is delightful. My family never cared for cranberries until I made this. Now they ask for it at every holiday dinner!
Loved this not too sweet dessert after a big Christmas meal. I did add a tsp. of vanilla to the topping but no other changes. I'll be making this again and again.
My family loved this recipe. I changed it slightly by adding a little sugar to the whipping cream.
This recipe was very tasty! I've had similar jello salads before, but this one is perfect for the holiday season.
What a hit at the Thanksgiving table! This simple recipe will be made again & again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >