Holiday Cranberry Delight Recipe
This holiday salad stars cranberries in a tart ruby topping that sits on a snow-white cream cheese layer.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. Combine crumbs and butter; press into an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Chill.
- 2. In a saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in pecans and marmalade; refrigerate until completely cool.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla in a bowl; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over crust. Top with cranberry mixture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 479 calories, 31 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Cranberry Delight
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC