Holiday Cranberry Cobbler Recipe
For a change of pace from pumpkin pie, I prepare this merry berry cobbler at Christmas. Our children, grandchildren and great-grandchild all enjoy it.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- 1. Combine pie filling and cranberry sauce. Spread in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts; sprinkle over fruit.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 each: 382 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 353mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Holiday Cranberry Cobbler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC