For a change of pace from pumpkin pie, I prepare this merry berry cobbler at Christmas. Our children, grandchildren and great-grandchild all enjoy it.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Combine pie filling and cranberry sauce. Spread in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts; sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Cranberry Cobbler in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p41
Reviews for Holiday Cranberry Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review