- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 large tart apple, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer for 15-20 minutes or until apple is tender and mixture thickens. Cool completely.
- Store in the refrigerator. Serve over cream cheese with crackers or as a condiment with pork, ham or chicken. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Holiday Cranberry Chutney
Sort By :
"i've used this recipe many times throughout the year. My friends and family love it and it's so easy to make!"
"This was a delightful recipe. I served this chutney with Cinnamon Graham crackers, spreadable cream cheese and a nice dollop of chutney. Everyone even the children that normally do NOT like cranberries thought this was awesome!This recipe was a hit for our Thanksgiving dinner and has been reiterated for me to bring over for our Christmas party :)"