- In a large bowl, combine the first seven filling ingredients; beat
- until blended. Add eggs and egg whites; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour over crust.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.
- square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan;
- add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 55-60 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack
- for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen;
- cool 1 hour longer.
- Gently spoon cranberry mixture over cheesecake. Refrigerate
- overnight. Remove sides of pan before cutting. Yield: 16 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Land O'Lakes light stick butter and Splenda No Calorie Sweetener.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 230 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.