This unique recipe showcases easy-to-prepare pumpkin cheesecake and a cool, creamy topping.—Cami Rosenberg-Dews, Bristol, Connecticut
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups cold eggnog
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, milk, sugar, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Divide evenly between the graham cracker crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggnog and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over pies. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 2 pies (8 servings each).
Originally published as Holiday Cheesecake Pie in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2009, p167
Reviews for Holiday Cheesecake Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review