- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cold butter
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Sliced red and green maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts. Reserve 1 cup. Press remaining crumbs onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour filling over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until edges are lightly browned and filling is almost set. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Garnish with cherries if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Holiday Cheesecake Bars
Sort By :
"Theses are absolutely WONDERFUL! I made a graham cracker crust, and topped them with a crumb topping that I use for my regular crumb cake.I made these for our church coffee hour and they were gone in seconds. People were actually packing them up to take home! These will become a staple for all occasions in our house. THANK YOU!!!"
"Every Christmas I try to add at least one or two new cookies/bars for the holidays. This is terrific! Rich, beautiful presentation and delicious! Will add this to my recipe box!"
"This is a family favorite. I grew up making this with my mom every year for Christmas, and now I make it for my own family too."
"These are GREAT. My only change was to make a graham cracker crust (2-1/2 cups ground graham cracker crumbs mixed with 1 stick (1/2 cup) of melted butter) to make them nut allergy friendly. I will definitely make them again."