I received this party-perfect recipe from the wife of one of my co-workers. Everyone loves the delicious yet simple blend of cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, onions, parsley and pecans.—Carol Hawley, Frederick, Maryland
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup process cheese sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, divided
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese and cheese sauce. Add 1/2 cup pecans, 1/4 cup parsley, onion and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Shape into two balls. Combine the remaining pecans and parsley; roll cheese balls in pecan mixture. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese balls (1-3/4 cups each).
Originally published as Holiday Cheese Balls in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p59
Reviews for Holiday Cheese Balls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review