Holiday Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Toasted French bread slices, assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2. Shape into a ball; roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. Serve with toasted French bread slices, crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 1 cheese ball.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 156 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Cheese Ball
"This, and the Cheddar Broccoli Cheese Ball, was the first time I made a cheese ball. It was devoured in 45 minutes after I put it on the table."