Holiday Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Toasted French bread slices, assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2. Shape into a ball; roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. Serve with toasted French bread slices, crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 1 cheese ball.
2 tablespoon: 156 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Cheese Ball
"This, and the Cheddar Broccoli Cheese Ball, was the first time I made a cheese ball. It was devoured in 45 minutes after I put it on the table."