Holiday Cappuccino Trifle Recipe
This easy yet elegant dessert is so attractive served in a shallow glass bowl. Garnishing with raspberries, mint and grated chocolate adds the perfect finishing touch.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- Raspberries, fresh mint and grated chocolate, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the milk, water, pudding mix and coffee granules on medium speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Break ladyfingers into cubes; place half in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with raspberries, mint and chocolate if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 298 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC