Holiday Cappuccino Trifle Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- Raspberries, fresh mint and grated chocolate, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the milk, water, pudding mix and coffee granules on medium speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Break ladyfingers into cubes; place half in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with raspberries, mint and chocolate if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1/2 cup: 298 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (43g sugars, trace fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Holiday Cappuccino Trifle
"I have made this several times, but I use a frozen Sara Lee pound cake instead of ladyfingers and it's great!"
"I've made this a couple times. Instead of ladyfingers, i used Oreo cookies. Very easy and quick. Definitely would make it again, and again!"