Holiday Cappuccino Trifle Recipe
This easy yet elegant dessert is so attractive served in a shallow glass bowl. Garnishing with raspberries, mint and grated chocolate adds the perfect finishing touch.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- Raspberries, fresh mint and grated chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, water, pudding mix and coffee granules on medium speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- Break ladyfingers into cubes; place half in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with raspberries, mint and chocolate if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Cappuccino Trifle in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar
Reviews for Holiday Cappuccino Trifle(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 3, 2012
I've made this a couple times. Instead of ladyfingers, i used Oreo cookies. Very easy and quick. Definitely would make it again, and again!