This easy yet elegant dessert is so attractive served in a shallow glass bowl. Garnishing with raspberries, mint and grated chocolate adds the perfect finishing touch.
Recommended: 78 Christmas Potluck Desserts for 12 or More
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- Raspberries, fresh mint and grated chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, water, pudding mix and coffee granules on medium speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- Break ladyfingers into cubes; place half in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with raspberries, mint and chocolate if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Cappuccino Trifle in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001
Reviews for Holiday Cappuccino Trifle
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2014
"I have made this several times, but I use a frozen Sara Lee pound cake instead of ladyfingers and it's great!"