- 2 egg whites
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Prepared Stuffing
- Cranberry Sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, poultry seasoning and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve in buns with toppings. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Burgers in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Holiday Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Burger Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cranberry Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Sandwiches >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >