Take one all-American patty and load it up Delaware-style topped with mayo, a spoonful of stuffing and cranberry sauce.
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Grill: 10 min.
- 2 egg whites
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Prepared Stuffing
- Cranberry Sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the egg whites, poultry seasoning and
- pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill burgers, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or
- until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve in
- buns with toppings. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.