- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Cook Brussels sprouts and peas according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add celery; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Add Brussels sprouts, peas, bacon and chives; toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Holiday Brussels Sprouts(2)
Sort By :
I have to agree,they serve 5 stars.
I took this dish to a church Christmas Potluck and it was a HUGE hit. People tried brussels sprouts that had never eaten them, and other's that had eaten them and were not fond of them - and everyone loved them. I had many requests for the recipe. They are delicious! A great way to fix brussels sprouts!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- New Year's Side Dish Recipes >