Make Brussels sprouts special with peas, celery and, of course, bacon. The recipe doubles easily if needed. —Jodie Beckman, Council Bluffs, IA
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Cook Brussels sprouts and peas according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add celery; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Add Brussels sprouts, peas, bacon and chives; toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Brussels Sprouts in Taste of Home December/January 2009, p38
Reviews for Holiday Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review