Holiday Brunch Casserole Recipe
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups 2% milk
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, sausage, bacon, green pepper, 1 cup cheese and onion. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In another bowl, whisk the biscuit mix, salt, eggs and milk; pour over the top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Holiday Brunch Casserole(47)
Sort By :
Love this recipe. Night before a big brunch is busy, but the day of is much more relaxing! Love it!
This is a great recipe! I add a little black pepper too for a little extra flavor! Very good for Easter Brunch too!
After 30 minutes it was still soupy. Had to bake another 15 mminutes. Not that great.
I will make this recipe again! Served it on Christmas morning for the entire family....everyone LOVED it. Added a bit of sour cream. It was delicious. It WILL become a holiday tradition!!
When I made this recipe, I put about half the amount of sausage and bacon called for in the original recipe. I also made my own baking mix. It turned out really great! Next time I may add some sauteed mushrooms and a pinch (or two) of cayenne pepper.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >