"When you are in a hurry and want to get that loaf going quick, a bread machine does the trick," writes Barbara Adams, Redford, Michigan. "Whenever I bake this bread, everyone says, 'It smells like Thanksgiving.'"
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 3 hours
- 1-1/4 cups water (70° to 80°)
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In a bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by
- manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and
- loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5
- minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if
- needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 106 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.