Holiday Bread Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups water (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In a bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds, 16 slices).
1 serving (1 each) equals 106 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Bread
"This bread is delicious!! It's great for turkey leftovers!! It's like having Thanksgiving any day of the week!! I've shared the recipe with a couple of friends after they tried a loaf that I made and brought to work!!"