- creamed mixture alternately with pineapple juice, beating well after
- each addition. Fold in the coconut, pineapple, macadamia nuts,
- raisins, mangoes and candied cherries.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, coconut milk and
- extracts. Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 613 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 331 mg sodium, 95 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.