1. Start Fresh: Begin with a clean face. Pin a towel around the child's neck just in case the makeup drips.
2. Apply The Base: Use a sponge and only dilute the paint if it is too thick to spread.
3. Add The Details: Apply second and third colors. Add blue around eyes and use red to define a large mouth.
4. Emphasize: Outlining the new color areas with black makes them stand out. Use a paintbrush or makeup stick.
5. Accessorize: Props complete the image: a curly green
wig, a fake red ball nose and an outrageous oversized bow tie are added.
More Halloween Face Painting»
More Homemade Halloween Costumes»