Here's how to make the special brushes used to apply egg dye in our Egg-Cellent Easter Egg Dying Party.
You'll need: 100% cotton twine, round toothpicks and thread. Visualize a little broom.
- Cut approximately 12 inches of twine from the ball.
- Wrap twine loosely around your index and middle fingers 4-5 times.
- Carefully remove the spooled twine from your fingers, making sure to keep the loops intact.
- Insert toothpick halfway into one end of the looped twine.
- To secure the looped twine and toothpick, wrap thread tightly around the end where toothpick was inserted. Tie off thread.
- Cut open the loops at the other end of the brush; trim ends to make them even.
Find out more about Doc Hinkle's egg dyes by visiting dochinkles.com.
An Egg-Cellent Easter Egg Dying Party >
More About Coloring Easter Eggs >