Cinco de Mayo Table Topper
- Place a 10-inch-tall clear glass cylinder vase in the center of a large saucer.
- Place a 7-1/2-inch tall clear glass vase inside the larger vase.
- Fill the space between the vases with dried bean soup mix.
- Add water to the smaller vase and to the saucer.
- Place long-stem gerbera daisies inside the smaller vase. Remove the stems from some daisies and float them in the saucer. Add a few tea lights, too, if desired.
In addition to the Mexican favorites in our Cinco de Mayo meal planner, treat your family to Spicy Pork Tostados or Catalina Taco Salad.