Bring the light of the Christmas season to your table with lanterns and candles.
- Purchase lanterns in two different sizes in a color that coordinates with your dishes. Remember that an odd number will look more appealing.
- Place pillar candles in the large lanterns and votive candles in the small ones.
- If desired, put a candle wreath inside each lantern or simply add small beads as shown. Set a runner down the length of your table. For added color, you can place some Christmas greens in the center. Arrange the lanterns on top of the greens.
- For an even more glorious glow, put a small, votive-filled clear glass container at each place setting.
- Wrap each candle holder with a ribbon and a coordinating strand of tiny beads.