Fabulous Asian flavor in no time flat—this moist salmon is special enough for guests, easy enough for weekdays. “I usually serve this dish with steamed brown rice, broccoli and a fresh fruit salad.” —Jeri Farough, Perryville, Missouri
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Hoisin Salmon Fillets in Healthy Cooking October/November 2010, p53
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Hoisin Salmon Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review