Hoisin Pork Wraps
This flavorful pork with its tasty slaw is fun to serve at a buffet because it lets guests make their own wraps. Even my grandchildren like it. —Linda Woo, Derby, Kansas
15 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 7 hours
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1 cup hoisin sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 15 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Cut roast in half. Combine 1/3 cup hoisin sauce and ginger; rub over
- pork. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 7-8
- hours or until pork is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, onions,
- vinegar and sugar. Chill until serving.
- Shred meat with two forks and return to the slow cooker; heat
- through. Place 2 teaspoons remaining hoisin sauce down the center of
- each tortilla; top with 1/3 cup shredded pork and 1/3 cup coleslaw.
- Roll up. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 314 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 564 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber,