Hoisin Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Tuck warm pork slices, Chinese cabbage, red pepper and zesty hoisin sauce into toasty kaiser rolls for these hefty sandwiches from our Test Kitchen. They make a delicious hand-held meal in minutes!
- 3/4 cup sliced sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 2 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1/2 pound cooked pork, sliced and warmed
- 1. In a small skillet, saute red pepper and onions in oil until tender. Add cabbage; saute 1 minute longer.
- 2. Combine mayonnaise and hoisin sauce; spread over roll bottoms. Top with pork and vegetable mixture; replace roll tops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 541 calories, 23 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 681 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 40 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC