Hoisin Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Tuck warm pork slices, Chinese cabbage, red pepper and zesty hoisin sauce into toasty kaiser rolls for these hefty sandwiches from our Test Kitchen. They make a delicious hand-held meal in minutes!
- 3/4 cup sliced sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 2 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1/2 pound cooked pork, sliced and warmed
- In a small skillet, saute red pepper and onions in oil until tender. Add cabbage; saute 1 minute longer.
- Combine mayonnaise and hoisin sauce; spread over roll bottoms. Top with pork and vegetable mixture; replace roll tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Hoisin Pork Sandwiches in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p8
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Hoisin Pork Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >