- Shape into 1-in. balls; coat with cornstarch.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Brown
- meatballs in batches, adding additional oil as needed. Remove with a
- slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Add sauce ingredients to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat
- until blended. Return meatballs to pan; bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, 5-8 minutes or until meatballs are glazed
- and cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve meatballs in
- lettuce leaves; sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 3 dozen.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.